Architects at Home
- Features the homes of a range of leading architects from around the world, including the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, and Europe
- Explores the interior design techniques, art and decorative pieces, furnishings, materials, and technology incorporated into the homes of those who know the most about them
- Revised and updated, this edition collects together more than 40 works, beautifully presented with rich and glorious colour photography throughout
This stunning revised and updated edition takes you on a thrilling tour through the fascinating, eclectic and stylish abodes of some of the world’s best-known architects. Not only do these pages offer a rare glimpse into each architect’s personal, private environment, but each uniquely designed project provides insight into how each architect marries trends with their own personal philosophy, and how they inject interior design flair into their own contemporary domain.
Combining rich photography and spectacular imagery with an incisive summary by a leading architecture specialist, Architects at Home provides a rich source for those keen to delve into the design aesthetics, concepts and innovations of prominent architects from around the globe.
- The Images Publishing Group
- Publish date
- 13th Mar 2023
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 219 mm x 175 mm
- 320 Pages
- 370 color, 127 b&w