Beautiful Beach Houses
Living in Stunning Coastal Escapes
- Superb guide to the best contemporary beach house designs from around the world, including stunning examples from Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, South Africa, United States, Mexico, Chile, Costa Rica, Sweden, Croatia, Spain, Portugal, and Greece
- Adorned throughout with full-colour photographs of dreamy inspiring houses set in gorgeous coastal settings
- Includes more than 30 beach houses by award-winning and high-profile architects
The lure of a home by the ocean resonates with us all, bringing to mind the beauty and changing moods of the water, the intoxicating salty scent and the sound of waves against the shore. But what makes a beach house, and how does the idea of a home by the coast differ across the world? This stunning edition showcases a global snapshot of beautifully designed coastal homes, with a diverse mix of types, from Hamptons style to more minimalist residences, reflecting the different landscapes and locations. Lavishly illustrated with full-colour images of award-winning architecture combined with spectacular views, this curated list brings together the most recent designs from highly regarded architects to produce the best examples of contemporary beach house residential design. This book is a captivating glimpse into the irresistible world of modern and stylish contemporary living in homes that take full advantage of their beachside settings.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 1st Jun 2020
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 267 mm x 230 mm
- 272 Pages
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.