Digital Architecture in China
- Provides a comprehensive overview of digital architecture within China
- Features a detailed showcase of more than 30 high-calibre projects, revealing the best in Chinese digital design practice
- Provides a wonderful opportunity of learning more about influential Chinese architects
- With full-colour images and detailed technical drawings, this will form an important reference guide on digital architecture within China
Digital architecture - the use of computer modelling, programming, simulation, and imaging to create both virtual forms and physical structures - is increasingly popular in architecture all over the world. This book provides a report of the progress of digital architecture design in China, and is broken down into four parts - understanding of digital architecture, digital design practice, future and possibility of digital architecture, and chronology of digital architecture in the world.
More than 30 outstanding projects from the most influential architects in China are detailed, providing an up-to-date view of the use of digital architecture. With full-colour pictures and detailed technical drawings, the book is much more than solely academic in tone, but will be like visiting a vivid Chinese digital architecture exhibition.
- The Images Publishing Group
- Publish date
- 11th Oct 2021
- 255 mm x 185 mm
- 300 Pages