Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- Beautifully packaged and designed, and richly illustrated with insightful commentary from an international body of peers, this book harnesses the thinking and philosophies behind some of the world's most influential practitioners in the design fields
- This fourth volume is compiled by the eminent Dr Kenneth W Cato AO, an Australian designer with an international reputation and who has been awarded numerous accolades for his work in brand management and design
- As the founding member of the world's largest design conference in 1991, Ken Cato helped establish the agIdeas International Design Week, which attracts annually over 4,500 young designers and over 40 speakers from around the world, making this title able to reach an extraordinary and wide-ranging market
- This book is a superb reference title for those in the design industries, advertising, corporate and education fields
Full DescriptionFirst Choice is a continuing opportunity to learn how the world's top designers approach and evaluate their own work. In an attempt to demonstrate the broad parameters of design, Ken Cato has selected a cross-section of designers from more than 40 countries and asked the impossible question of them to choose and justify their favourite all-time work and support this choice with those other works considered. This is an invaluable reference book for those interested in graphic design and the selection criteria applied to the world's leading exponents of the profession.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 11th Aug 2016
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 240 mm x 240 mm
- 516 Pages
- 400 color