- Features a strong selection of the award-winning contemporary work of France-based Alexandra Sophie, young and dynamic fashion and fine art photographer
- Alexandra’s work narrates stories on being human within the environment, sexuality, feminism, and what constitutes being “normal” in today’s image-rich society
- The book includes a preface written by Nathalie Colin (former Creative Director at Swarovski)
"Her stunning images push boundaries and feature portraits of a wonderfully diverse selection of strong, bold people of all ages, races, and body types." — Loeidela Photographie
"Inspirational, feminine and colourful..." — Flair Mode Magazin
Alexandra Sophie is a French artist and renowned fashion and fine art photographer. Her work is described as sensual, fresh, and feminine, often entwining humans with nature. Alexandra Sophie’s powerful and award-winning photographic work narrates stories on being human, the human being in environmental contexts — interwoven through floral themes — and explores identity through subjects such as sexuality, feminism, and interrogations on what constitutes the “normal” frontier.
Alexandra’s award-winning photography has gained international recognition, featuring collaborations and covers with high-fashion clientele, such as Swarovski, Cacharel, Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, and Harper’s Bazaar UK, among many others; in 2018 Forbes named her as one to watch in its 30Under30 Europe profile.
This highly illustrated book, which will include a preface written by Nathalie Colin (former Creative Director at Swarovski), comprises a lavish and rich portfolio of Alexandra’s photographic portraits that is inspirational, beautiful, contemporary, and colourful. Her stunning images push boundaries and feature portraits of a wonderfully diverse selection of strong, bold people of all ages, races, and body types.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 30th Mar 2022
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 305 mm x 254 mm
- 216 Pages