- Hayball is part of the Leading Architects series, published by The Images Publishing Group, which showcases the most progressive, renowned architects throughout the world
- This book showcases Hayball's strong portfolio across architecture, interior design and urban planning projects
- Projects featured include single and multi-residential buildings, schools and universities, commercial developments and urban design for entire suburbs
- This book is superb reference title for those in the architecture, landscaping, urban planning and design industries
Hayball is one of Australia’s largest practices, and specialises in architecture, interior design and urban planning. For over 30 years Hayball has been critically engaged with the challenges that face our contemporary society and the exceptional contribution architecture can make to the sustainability of our communities. From its offices in Melbourne and Sydney, the company has realised hundreds of projects across Australia, Southeast Asia and China – from single and multi-residential buildings to schools and universities, commercial developments and urban design for entire suburbs. Fuelled by shared ideas and prominent for its breadth of practice, this book documents the comprehensiveness of Hayball’s architectural solutions. It celebrates an intelligent design approach and responsive working style, and reflects the deeply held commitment to genuine collaboration across disciplines and with clients to create successful places.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 5th Feb 2018
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 300 mm x 223 mm
- 256 Pages
- 280 color
- Name of series
- Leading Architects
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.