Simplicity and style in a small space
- Features small houses, apartments, cabins, cottages, and studios by a range of leading designers and architects from around the world, including the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, South Africa, Japan, Israel, Mexico, Ecuador, Russia, and Europe
- Includes stunning full-colour photography, complemented by floor plans, and insightful tips on great interior design
- Explores the latest in interior design and architectural solutions for small spaces, as well as innovative and charming contemporary transformations
A combination of difficult economic times, a premium on urban space, and the modern trend for living alone means that living in small spaces has become a necessity, as much as a choice. But that needn’t mean living in cramped, unimaginative spaces. Living Little
shows how the challenges of small floor plans and compact interiors can be transformed with clever and creative design, the innovative use of technology, and ingenious and stylish solutions. Be they small or tiny homes, flats, apartments or storefront properties, cottages, shipping-container dwellings, caravans, or cabins, this book is the perfect source of inspiration for those short on space who are yearning for a strong dose of ingenuity and style.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 28th Oct 2020
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 230 mm x 190 mm
- 224 Pages
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.