Manuelle Gautrand Architecture
- Manuelle Gautrand Architecture is part of the Leading Architects series, published by The Images Publishing Group, which will showcase the most progressive, renowned architects throughout the world
- Manuelle Gautrand has been named as 2017's laureate of the European Prize for Architecture, making her the first woman to receive the accolade
- This book showcases Manuelle Gautrand's strong portfolio and highly recognisable aesthetic across architecture, design and masterplanning, and how the firm's approach results in both significant efficiencies, and compelling and engaging design
- Projects featured include single and multi-residential buildings corporate headquarters, art centres, theatres, hotels and museums, and masterplans
- This book is a superb reference title for those in the architecture, landscaping, urban planning and design industries
Manuelle Gautrand Architecture is a Parisian-based architecture firm founded by Manuelle Gautrand in 1991, sited in the Bastille neighbourhood of this exquisite European city. The firm’s key aim is to ‘re-enchant the city’ of Paris by evoking emotion, reinventing spaces, and garnering renewal and innovation – to be bold and definitive. At the core of Gautrand’s creativity lies the approach to each new project through the spirit of a blank canvas, with no à priori. Yet, each of the project that this firm produces expresses a specific relationship to the site: a desire to revive it and enchant; a deep commitment to working on programs entrusted to the firm; ensure efficiency, flexibility and surprise. Each project is a unique and symbolic encounter. Fuelled by shared ideas and prominent for its breadth of practice, this book documents the comprehensive collection of Manuelle Gautrand Architecture’s design solutions. It celebrates the intuitive and stunning designs, and the firm’s commitment to beauty, revival, boldness and precision.