Mercurio Design Lab
Italian Design in Asia
- Celebrates Massimo Mercurio's Italian design and architectural experimentation and sculpture in Asia
- Forms part of IMAGES' extensive Master Architect series
- Showcases MDL's creation of dramatic and futuristic buildings for villas, country clubs, commercial high-rises and residential complexes prevalent in Asia
Formed in 2008, Mercurio Design Lab (MDL) masterfully manages to express its design potential. Lead by Massimo, a rare architectural polymath who is motivated by a strong spirit of innovation, philosophy and experimentation, MDL seeks to elevate and balance the synergies of the Asian architectural context with indomitable Italian style and tradition. MDL considers its projects as artistic masterpieces and makes a special contribution to the architectural scene of the city through the creation of dramatic and futuristic buildings, always respecting three fundamental criteria: the functional, the aesthetic and the social. This richly illustrated monograph is a comprehensive review of MDL’s exceptional artistry and diversity and it’s another icon for IMAGES’ Master Architect series, an absolute must for all collectors of beautiful books on sophisticated global architectural culture.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 17th Oct 2019
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 300 mm x 223 mm
- 280 Pages
- 350 color
- Name of series
- Master Architect Series
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.