Modern Japanese Restaurant
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- Showcases IMAGES' strong talent for mining architectural gems from around the globe
- Provides a definitive statement of contemporary interior design in the Japanese dining space, which has international reach to a wide audience across a huge market
- Covers a range of contemporary projects (the majority have been accomplished in the last 24 months) offering a varied approach to modern perspectives of Japanese interior design
- The majority of projects are from well-known architects or design studios based in Japan, such as Kengo Kuma & Associates, Nendo, Super Potato, etc.
- Showcases a collection that is inspirational and a strong reference for architects, restauranteurs, and interior designers, and all who are directly involved in the epicurian industries
- Features rich, full-colour photography of beautiful restaurants to entice and inspire readers
Full DescriptionWith the global popularity of Japanese cuisine, it's no surprise that Japanese restaurants also embody this country's unique culture and aesthetics, and many modern Japanese restaurants have sprung up all over the world. Interior design in Japan both inherits its architectural legacy and absorbs the ideas from modern design. This book, Modern Japanese Restaurant comprises numerous types of contemporary interior designs of Japanese restaurants in recent years, exploring a wide variety of styles and types, including the izayaka, sushi bar, and café. The design case studies that feature in this beautiful book are hoped to inspire interior designers and all those who are engaged in designing the Japanese style restaurant.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 10th Jun 2015
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 300 mm x 240 mm
- 256 Pages
- 500 color, 60 b&w