Dark Chocolate A Guide to Artisan Chocolatiers
Territory: World excluding Japan, South Korea, North Korea, and South East Asia
Size: 210 mm x 148 mm
Illustrations: 329 colour
- Presents over 40 chocolate makers from across the globe
- Features beautiful photography throughout
- Offers insight into the philosophies and processes behind each chocolate maker's method
- Provides comprehensive tasting notes for selected products
- Includes award-winning chocolate makers Chocolat Madagascar; popular brand Bahen & Co (who has featured in Vogue, Gourmet Traveller, and Country Style); and United States-based Goodknow Farms (who has featured in USA Today)
What happens when a modern-day penchant aligns with artisanal tradition? Revival. Any chocolate enthusiast will know that the enjoyment of dark chocolate is akin to that of fine wine, consumed with contemplation and appreciation for the process and ingredients.
Dark Chocolate is a thoughtfully curated book featuring over 40 chocolate makers from across the globe, each with philosophies underpinned by fair trade practices and a commitment to the craft of bean-to-bar chocolate making. Laden with beautiful photographs, Dark Chocolate is an accessible go-to guide for dark chocolate connoisseurs and novices alike.