100 Great Extensions & Renovations
The Images Publishing Group
Territory: World excluding Japan, South Korea, North Korea, and South East Asia
Size: 280 mm x 280 mm
Illustrations: 577 colour, 146 b&w
- A collection of the most fascinating houses around the world, from the quirky to the practical, from the modest to the opulent; certain to inspire readers to explore their creativity with remodelling
- Full colour photography and in most cases, plans, add a visual dimension to the descriptive text
- Authored by renowned architectural writer Philip Jodidio, also author of the recently released Minimum Space Maximum Living M2
- 100 great remodelling ideas for different types of homes make this publication excellent value for money
- Dual Language French and English Edition
Homeowners search continuously for ways in which to rework existing residential space - for improved size, comfort, functionality and financial gain.
As demonstrated in this timely publication, an architect must possess significant skill to create such an extraordinary collection of home extensions and renovations. From simple room additions to complete demolition and rebuild jobs, this book explores some of the infinite ways in which architects have reinvented original homes. The results are astonishing in their diversity and innovation.
Detailed project descriptions, drawings, house plans and full-colour 'before' and 'after' photographs in some cases, explain the thinking and process behind each extension from inception to completion.