Creative Spaces for Creative Ideas
The Images Publishing Group
Territory: USA & Canada
Size: 7.75 in x 10.25 in
- Offering an exhilarating peek into the often secretive and off-limits work spaces of artists, this book will provide a fresh insight into how artists construct and flourish inside their own space. Whether it be photography, painting, ceramics, or writing, the lavishly illustrated case studies illustrate how different artists have made their own unique space in which to work creatively
- Richly illustrated, this is a joyous journey through more than 30 artistic workspaces
- Covers a wide range of artistic styles, from photography, painting, musicians, craftspeople, carpenters, writers, designers, sculptors and more
- Discover what well-known artists find inspirational, and gain greater understanding about the workplace of artists
- Provides inspiration for readers who are planning their own artistic workspace
How do artists produce exquisite art? The answer is each one must discover and create their own particular working space, harnessing inspiration from the surrounds. Some artistic souls thrive in seeming chaos while others must have an ordered studio about them.
This book offers an intriguing and exhilarating peek into the often secretive and off-limits creative spaces of artists. Whether it be photography, painting, ceramics or writing, more than 30 case studies examine how artists have created their unique working environment. The reader will also gain a new understanding of how artists flourish in their own space, and find inspiration from the diverse range of creative work spaces.