Beautiful Houses by the Water
Living at the Water's Edge
- A beautifully illustrated and inspirational book that showcases stylish and relaxed homes set beside or on the water
- Engaging descriptions of each project by the owners, detailing challenges and benefits, and full of tips and tricks from the experts
- Covers a wide range of residences from across the globe, including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Norway, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States
- Best design practices illustrated with examples for building a home by the water, and how to overcome the challenges of site and exposure
“… Photos of jaw-dropping houses will tide keen cottagers over until spring.” — Canadian House & Home
We are all drawn to water, whether for relaxation or recreation. So it is little surprise that many homes are designed especially for a gorgeous waterfront location. Beautiful Houses by the Water beautifully illustrates examples from around the globe that make the most of their stunning location by the water, creating a relaxed abode with a strong connection to nature. Take an inspiring journey with this gorgeous edition, crammed full of evocative images, through some of the world’s best contemporary and stylish residences that truly showcase their idyllic watery settings, whether it is a river, pond, lake, ocean, or a bay. Enjoy the beauty of a home that is perfectly designed for its location by the water.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 22nd Sep 2022
- 267 mm x 230 mm
- 256 Pages
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.