California Homes II
Studio William Hefner
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- Studio William Hefner's treatise is to create homes that inspire, nurture, and transform the lives of the families who inhabit them
- Each home concept is fine-tuned to fulfil the client's dreams and caters to each individual's unique idiosyncrasies
- The practice produces a strong personal imprint on each project that resonates more intimately within the lives of the home-owners
Full DescriptionSouthern California, blessed with an enviable climate, progressively discerning individuals, talented craftspeople, and impassioned artisans sets the stage for this lushly illustrated volume of work. The book features the work of the renowned Los Angeles-based firm, Studio William Hefner, a practice that integrates architecture, interior design, and landscape. The studio's impressive portfolio is distinguished by an aesthetic sensibility that merges an elegant simplicity with a luxury of details and materials. Hefner's signature airy, light-filled spaces effortlessly embrace California's natural beauty. This richly illustrated monograph on Hefner's work showcases ten beautiful homes, from contemporary to traditional, each conveying the details and depth of design character that make Studio William Hefner's oeuvre so unique.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 18th Jun 2020
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 356 mm x 279 mm
- 484 Pages
- 300 color