Contemporary Creative Spaces for Children
- An exciting selection of 30 contemporary case studies from around the globe, covering a wide variety of learning spaces (schools, afterschool care, and kindergartens), activity centres (clubs, cultural centres), and many more child-friendly environments
- A richly photographed, informative must-have title for interior designers, architects, child educators, and owners and operators of children's spaces
- Includes projects from Australia, China, Greece, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States
It is well known that children are naturally drawn to an engaging and fun environment for them to play, learn, and grow. This book showcases 30 creative, immersive, and interactive spaces from around the globe, where designers focus on spectacular interior and architectural designs that help to encourage the child’s creativity and development, tap into their potential, inspire play and social interaction, involve nature, minimise distractions, and promote optimised learning opportunities.
Presented throughout with stunning full-colour photography, detailed drawings and diagrams, and important up-to-date perspectives on current and emerging trends for optimal childhood development and safety standards when designing spaces for children, Contemporary Creative Spaces for Children is a must-have title for all interior designers, architects, child educators, and owners and operators who are interested in effectively shaping designs of children’s spaces that focus on the health and wellbeing of the child.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 15th Dec 2022
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 280 mm x 212 mm
- 244 Pages
- 400 color