Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- Recognised as the 2013 AIA Chicago Firm of the Year, Goettsch Partners is an important player in international architecture
- Features beautiful full-colour spreads throughout of projects across multiple typologies, including international public spaces, such as the magnificent Abu Dhabi Global Market Square, the renowned UBS Tower in Chicago, and the recently completed Zurich North America Headquarters
- Provides unique insight into the contemporary practices and philosophy of an internationally recognised architecture and design practice, responsible for a legacy of built works across five continents
- The firm's first book in more than 10 years, and a complement to their original monograph, published in 2007
- Targets to both the design community and those looking for a valuable resource on the best in contemporary workplace design, including architecture and design practitioners, real estate executives, developers, property managers, and others
Full DescriptionAs the highly anticipated second volume on Goettsch Partners in IMAGES' iconic Master Architect series, this book reveals the firm's most significant leading projects in global design, both built and in progress. Moreover, it explores how the firm's contemporary approach to design philosophy is based on the belief that exceptional planning and design respond to the combination of functional, technical, economic and aesthetic factors. Filled throughout with full-colour photographs, detailed plans, sketches and diagrams, and illuminating texts, the pages within this superb monograph catalog a national and international portfolio of works, including the planning and design of large-scale commercial developments, corporate campuses, cultural and institutional buildings, federal and local government facilities, hotels and residential complexes, and public open space.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 18th Jan 2018
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 300 mm x 223 mm
- 272 Pages
- 350 color