Design Secrets to Creating Beautiful Outdoor Living Spaces
- Nearly 40 beautiful private gardens from all over the world, including traditional European gardens, American gardens, Japanese gardens and a number of gardens from Southeast Asia
- With a wealth of high-res photos, floor plans, hand drawings and plant details to showcase the beautiful view of gardens
- In this book, the reader is guided by a group of well-established designers, who are able to design beautiful private gardens following their clients
To understand the development of private gardens, one must accept that there is no classroom that can explain how approaching such a project is accomplished. It is a long journey that is ignited in those who begin to pursue a passion for garden design. Beginning with, first, the study of plants and the wonder of all their characteristics, this knowledge then needs to be combined with a solid understanding of the mathematics of geometry and the use of scale and the relationship of proportions. Landscape designers must progress on to developing a style that fits a designer's personality while, at the same time, expanding the vision for each landscape. Garden design seems simple, but actually it is very complicated work.
This book covers nearly 40 beautiful private gardens from all over the world, including traditional European gardens, American gardens, Japanese gardens and a number of gardens from Southeast Asia, with a wealth of high-res photos, floor plans, sketches and plant details to show the beautiful view of gardens. This will undoubtedly provide design tips for designers who want to stand out in the field of private garden design.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 17th Oct 2019
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 260 mm x 235 mm
- 248 Pages
- 400 color