- A fascinating and rarely-covered subject: the intersection of store design and retail experience
- Pictures, drawings, and design ideas from over 40 case studies, carefully selected to demonstrate a broad range of store concepts
- The book focuses on retail experience design in order to meet consumers' demands regarding product experience
Nowadays, the similarity and uniformity of products and service cannot meet the personalised demands of customers. To meet the requirements of customers in recent years, the design of retail stores has changed dramatically, particularly in designing the retail experience.
This book analyses a variety of case studies to outline how designers are crafting an experience within the space, from organising store layout to designing enticing product displays. Projects in the book cover industries ranging from wine to furniture to electrical appliances. This book provides both useful references and inspiration for professionals and students.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 24th Oct 2018
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 300 mm x 230 mm
- 240 Pages
- 280 color, 80 b&w