Stylish Retail Store Interiors
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- A niche and rarely covered subject: the intersection of store fashion and brand culture
- Pictures, drawings, and design ideas illustrate 40 case studies, carefully selected to demonstrate a broad range of store fashion
- Provides both designers and fashion enthusiasts with a valuable and useful reference
Full DescriptionWith customers demanding an increasingly personalised experience, stores must project a distinctive visual style to stand out among the many uniform products and services out there. Stylish Retail Store Interiors analyses a variety of case studies to outline the latest trends in retail design, from organising store layout to designing enticing product displays, providing both a useful reference for professionals and a source of inspiration for students.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 3rd Aug 2018
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 300 mm x 230 mm
- 240 Pages
- 280 color, 80 b&w