Equatorial Living Redefined
- Comprises stunningly designed and architecturally unique residences
- Features full-colour spreads, with detailed plans, drawings and images showcasing designs specific to the tropics
- Adds to IMAGES' strong collection of architectural works across the Southeast Asia region
Indonesia fosters many noteworthy architects who have amassed a remarkable collection of works. Tropical Houses showcases a compilation of house designs by an outstanding group of Indonesian architects. Highly illustrated and providing a wide scope in terms of design integrity, architectural sophistication and style, this book follows closely in the wake of its incredibly successful first volume, published in 2013, disclosing each architect’s distinctive approach to the contemporary residential design realm. Featuring a wide range of design philosophies, projects are presented with full-colour photographs, visualising the detailed environment of every project and fully immersing the reader into every part of the house. Complete with detailed plans, sections, and elevation drawings, this book is an inspiring source for people in the architecture and design domains.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 4th Jun 2018
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 280 mm x 240 mm
- 252 Pages
- 260 color
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.