Infographic Design in Media
Log in to add this to your wishlist.
- Showcases IMAGES' strong talent for providing current trends in visual information trends and communication studies from around the globe
- Provides a clear and direct summary of contemporary infographic design in the media and the application of visualization in the media
- Covers innovative projects from across the globe, and showcases unique international talent
- Provides strong reference material of current trends that will help inspire graphic designers and media practitioners alike
Full DescriptionThis book elaborates on the thinking and designing methods of infographic design in media. With more than 100 creative infographic projects, this title provides an updated perspective of the media landscape that examines contemporary visualization techniques in design. In each case there's an informative theoretical introduction, where the authors adopt succinct summaries of the works based on sound expertise, so that the readers can quickly catch the main ideas of each profile, appreciate the author's creativity, and can apply these concepts to drive their own inspirations.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 10th Jun 2015
- USA & Canada
- 8.27 in x 11.22 in
- 256 Pages
- 300 color