Designing Spaces for Living a Creative Life
- This lavishly illustrated book offers a glimpse into the homes of contemporary artists and modern makers from around the world
- Engaging descriptions of each project provide details on the design, functionality, architecture, and interior transformations that help these practitioners in their creative process
- Inspiring insights reveal how the creative spaces and homes make living a more creative life possible
- Includes the homes of artists in Australia, Brazil, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, The Netherlands, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States
Creative souls have always craved a space in which to bring forth their artistic ideas and develop their practice. Continuing the tradition of the contemporary arts practitioner working from a home studio, many creative folk will often prefer to carve out a space within their own residence. Artists’ Homes examines the residences of a select group of professional artists who work across a broad range of artistic styles, from writing, photography, and painting through to music, sculpture, and pottery (and more). As well as presenting an exciting journey through the design, construction, and function of these spaces, this book provides a unique glimpse into these artists’ beautiful home environs from around the world, and shares how each of these modern craftspeople and artists takes inspiration from the transformation of their home interiors and surroundings to live a creative life.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 27th Sep 2021
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 250 mm x 200 mm
- 256 Pages
- 270 color
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.