Classic Kitchens for Modern Living
- This beautifully illustrated monograph features the kitchen design work of renowned classicist designer, Sarah Blank
- The works featured in this book take the reader through the studio's design process, how it looks closely at the architecture's heritage and natural, organic features, before blending contemporary aesthetics and modern functionality to the spaces
- The studio is a multi-award-winning practice, whose work has been featured in many publications, including Luxe, Architectural Digest, New England Home, among many others
Classic, refined, and alluring are just some of the ways to describe Sarah Blank Design Studio’s timeless kitchen designs. Sarah Blank’s vast expertise in the classicist language spanning many decades and her creative vision for contemporary elegance form the basis of her understanding that a beautiful and functional kitchen is not only an integral part of the architecture of the house, but the very heart of the home. She incorporates a set of rules and principles in her work that are imperative to beautiful and functional design, mastering some of the finest kitchens ever developed for a new generation of happy homeowners. This beautifully photographed volume presents a stunning selection of award-winning projects, each showcasing exquisite beauty, attention to detail, and technical prowess.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 30th Mar 2022
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 300 mm x 223 mm
- 224 Pages
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.