Design & Visual Identity for Children's Spaces
• Includes over 35 case studies from all over the world focused on the design and visual identity of children’s spaces, including educational facilities, enrichment centres, hospitals, concept stores, entertainment, and recreational facilities
• Established designers share contemporary creative ideas for designing attractive spaces that resonate with children, including design inspiration, rationale, and process
• Offers inspiration on design and visual identity solutions that create positive impressions for children while helping to build an overall cohesive brand identity
• Provides an informative, must-have reference for interior designers, as well as owners and operators of spaces for children
A strong visual identity is hard to miss, instantly catching the eye. In children’s spaces, it is best tailored with their unique outlook in mind as children perceive the world around them differently from the rest of us, responding to specific sets of details.
Design and Visual Identity for Children’s Spaces shares a variety of contemporary creative designs for children’s spaces all over the world; they combine children-friendly visual elements with smart space design to tailor comfortable and conducive environments where they can learn, have fun, flourish, and be themselves.
Over 35 projects that focus on educational institutions, enrichment centres, recreational clubs, play zones, concept stores, and children’s hospitals, among others, share concepts that transform spaces to make them more relatable for children through thoughtfully considered visual identity and interior layouts that resonate specifically with them. Designers dig deep, even consult with children, to create designs that call out to them in fun, inspiring spaces that unleash imaginations, while they foster a sense of connection and belonging.
Discover the rationales and inspirations behind these concepts, which also unify aspects of the business with a cohesive brand identity to promote the desired brand impressions and top-of-the-mind consumer recall. Through the projects in these pages, the reader is offered a host of thoughtful and creative solutions in designing children’s spaces, making this book a handy tool for anyone in the business of managing children’s spaces, or keen on designing children's spaces.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 16th Aug 2021
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 280 mm x 212 mm
- 232 Pages
- 400 color