- Provides an impressive insight into a wide range of collectables and the people behind each collection
- Collections include rare shells, fashion, books, paintings, furniture, fine art, contemporary art and jewellery, taxidermy, wallpaper, cake toppers, ceramics, vintage and rare fabrics, and so much more
- Features rich photography and detailed narrative descriptions
People have been collecting things for centuries. Whether it’s something precious, or simply things that recall childhood memories, collections can turn a hobby into a lifetime obsession. This latest book by Stephen Crafti, Eclectic Collections looks at a number of great collections: contemporary art, vintage fashion, wallpapers, ceramics, contemporary jewellery, and even rare and fine books. Some collectors have customised their spaces at home to accommodate their collections, while others have transformed their abodes into warehouses, desperately trying to find room for their next acquisition. A collector of designer hats even resorted to the bathtub to accommodate her collection. This book not only showcases great collections but draws out the collector’s personality and their ‘hunt’ for the next piece in their extraordinary ‘puzzles,’ each acquisition shedding new light on these impressive collections.
- The Images Publishing Group
- 1st Jun 2016
- World excluding Japan and South East Asia
- 254 mm x 254 mm
- 224 Pages
- 200 color
Please log-in or create an account to see your recent items.