TROP terrains + open space
- Beautifully illustrated, this book showcases gorgeous examples of landscape architectural design by award-winning studio TROP
- Insightful text provides insights into the challenges and thought behind the creation of the harmonious landscape compositions
- Lavish images illustrate the beautiful landscape compositions, with lush green plantings and sensitively placed hardscaping
- Includes custom artworks created by Pok Kobkongsanti, TROP’s principal and author, for each featured project
- Beautifully presented and printed on uncoated paper that adds an extra textural feel to each page, with spot gloss varnish on the casebound cover highlighting the titles
This beautifully illustrated monograph showcases gorgeous examples of landscape architectural design—terrain + open space—by award-winning studio TROP. Established in 2007, TROP has worked on various projects throughout Asia, including Thailand, Singapore, and China.
Led by Pok Kobkongsanti, its philosophy is to create a unique design for each project that TROP works on. TROP believes that the design process is as important as the design itself, and strives to work very closely with each of its clients. TROP works include hospitality, residential, and commercial.
Packed with insights into the challenges and thought behind the creation of harmonious compositions, the narrative also provides a space for reflection by the studio on its many award-winning designs. TROP’s thoughtful designs succeed in creating a balance between nature, taking into consideration rainwater runoff in tropical areas, and the need to preserve greenery in large cities for the wildlife and beneficial cooling for city residents, resulting in true sustainable design.
- The Images Publishing Group
- Publish date
- 8th Jul 2024
- 300 mm x 223 mm
- 256 Pages
- 200 color, 3 b&w